A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Victoria's Hebrew tattoo

The tattoo, another declaration of her love for David, means "am my beloved and my beloved is mine". I wonder when she had it done. She rarely wears her hair up so it may just be that it's been done a while, we just haven't seen it.

I love her green top (this shade of green is one of my fave colours) so can anyone identify it? To view larger clearer pics click here

Comments on "Victoria's Hebrew tattoo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 PM) : 

What a foul tattoo! I really do hate that the more the Beckenhams have the worse they look!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (11:01 PM) : 

They have so many tattoos between the two of them now!

 

post a comment