A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oh La La PRADA!

I am getting a bit of a fixation with this woman's clothes and handbags. I don't even like her all that much but I can't stop drooling over everything she wears! I would love to steal her wardobe. Victoria Beckham was spotted in London carrying a scrumptious brown bag from Prada's fall collection. Obviously Victoria has it before it is available to anyone else on earth. I am still on the hunt for the perfect big bag to carry all my essentials to work so I think that's why this one is appealing to me so much.


Comments on "Oh La La PRADA!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

If you need help to steal her wardobe... Lo-lli-pops@hotmail.fr ;) !

 

Blogger bglam said ... (12:37 PM) : 

ha ha!!!

 

post a comment