A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dreaming of California

The weather was great this past week in England (for once!) with temperatures hitting 32 degrees in some places. Having worked all week I had no chance to bask in the sunshine so by the time Thursday came I was dying for my Friday off to finally enjoy some of the sun everyone kept talking about. So what was the weather like Friday? Dull, breezy and no warmer than 18 degrees. Sod's law. So, all day Friday I found myself day dreaming of California where it seems the sun is always shining. Feeling miserable I got sucked into some online shopping and stumbled across these girly t-shirts. I chose the pink one. I'm going to team it with my denim bermudas and white ballet flats to chill out in with friends on my next day off, Sunday. T-shirts £22.99 each by hermosa at cult clothing:

Denim shorts £30 and flats £25 by topshop

Comments on "Dreaming of California"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Love the pink top!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (9:20 AM) : 

Thanks - it's so comfy!

 

post a comment