A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Rachel Stevens sighting

Rachel Stevens mooching around the shops in St Johns Wood (one of my fave parts of London) this past week. I haven't heard anything about Rachel lately...I know she was out in LA for a while, trying to get work there maybe. I did a google search to see what she's been up to and it seems she's just been performing random shows across the UK since she came back at the end of May. I came across this on her official website - her message board - and I thought it was great how she actually made a post herself - click here to read (I wonder if she wrote it personally or one of her assistants did it?!). I hate to be critical, but her jeans have had a dodgy hem job and are not at all flattering. I did notice she is carrying a lovely white quilted leather bag with chain strap - is this Chanel or Marc Jacobs?

Comments on "Rachel Stevens sighting"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (8:58 PM) : 

I thought she looked a little chubbier, probably the jeans. I think the bag might be a knock-off as I haven't seen a Marc jacobs quilted bag in white but the handle looks more Marc Jacobs as MJ usually has fabric or chain over fabric whilst Chanel just has chain handles. The Chanel ones are also a bit bigger. Also not liking the shoes, she should've worn something higher with a thinner heel.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 PM) : 

i was wondering, since you seem to know a lot about fashion etc...there is a sweater dress mischa barton is wearing in a new keds ad. i have been searching for the perfect sweater dress for fall and this one is PERFECT. only i can't find who made it and i'm getting really frusrated. if you by any chance happen to know (you seem to know these things) i would be SO thankful. if u can't, and i think it just might be impossible, that's ok to.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (8:07 PM) : 

Email me the picture of Mischa wearing the dress in the advert and I will do my best. Mail it to bglam@hotmail.com. Thanks!

 

post a comment