A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Handbag of the week

I am so addicted to Chloe bags. No other designer matches up for me right now (except for perhaps Balenciaga). The Chloe Tekla could be a huge hit this season. It's big, it's shiny, it's quite obviously by Chloe, it looks even more expensive than it actually is, it's got lots of studs, poppers, zips and pockets. Phew, that was a mouthful. There couldn't be a more perfect reflection of the runway accessory trends. Approx £800 by chloe.


If you like the look but not the price tag then you'll find lots and lots of cheaper alternatives to this style throughout the season. This one from next is just £16.99

Comments on "Handbag of the week"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (4:19 AM) : 

Very nice, but I think Hermes also make good bags, too!

 

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said ... (7:05 AM) : 

I love Chloe bags. Just saw the new collection last week...beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:25 PM) : 

I have been working on Styling (in NYC) ads for a new company, eenamaria, and went crazy for their bags and belt-bags.

The designs are some of the most innovative i've seen, and very utilitarian. I actually already put an order in for their newest collection-Kensington, made of the softest lambskin I've ever felt-maybe even better than the Chanel thigh-high's-take that Karl.

Check out this new brand, www.eenamaria.com, and my styling page, www.myspace.com/jennifersennott

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Wow! Stylish And Cute! I'd Buy A Million Of These Bags If I Could!
www.HAUTEMIMI.com

 

Anonymous Karen Millen said ... (5:12 AM) : 

Cool! Love the style, I love the newest collection of hermes bag, and I also a big fan of Karen Millen. Really good post!

 

post a comment