A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Friday, September 01, 2006

Shoes of the week

These perfect black patent pointed toe heels by Steven Madden marked down from $110 to just $49.99 at Smart Bargains. Everyone should have a similar shoe to this in their collection. Beautiful and a bargain - what more could you want?


Comments on "Shoes of the week"

 

Blogger Luiis said ... (2:14 AM) : 

omg we should exchange links, check out my blog, http://whudahexup.blogspot.com

interested? email me @ luistov[at]sbcglobal.net

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Their marked down, but still slightly expensive in my opinion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 PM) : 

Wow, thats a good deal! Thanks for posting, I am obsessed with the patent leather trend :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:33 PM) : 

Very interesting......nice one!!!!The shoes are pretty good like Timberland shoes......I like the heel......

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 PM) : 

Those Shoes Are HOT! I Love Heels!
www.HAUTEMIMI.com

 

Anonymous luminox said ... (4:30 PM) : 

nice shoes

 

Anonymous monclerjackets said ... (9:38 AM) : 

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time. Welcome to vist my moncler jackets.

 

Anonymous Puma Outlet said ... (7:30 AM) : 

I must appreciate the concept you have chosen. It is really interesting. This is really great read for me. Hope to see more article. Thanks.
I like this article…. it’s very interesting post.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Our online store is selling variety of 2011 new style Christian Louboutin high heel shoes, competitive price, reliable quality, the most important thing is that we are top-rated seller in this domain, welcome you to have a purchase.
Christian Louboutin

 

post a comment