A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Falling for Marc

I'm in love with the new Marc by Marc Jacobs Collection for Fall 2006. Perusing my favourite online store shopbop I was literally in awe at some of the pieces. What I love about Marc Jacobs, aside from the quality, is that the clothes are wearable. The collection this year is so well co-ordinated that I would be quite happy if I was told that I could only wear items by Marc Jacobs for an entire year and my life depended on it. This chunky button up knit is my absolute fave (runs upstairs quick to see how much is in my piggy bank).

Here's what online boutique net-a-porter has to say about Marc:
"With his never-fail, trend-setting vision,
Marc Jacobs' cult status brand of vintage-inspired luxury appeals to fashion addicts such as Sofia Coppola, Sarah Jessica Parker and Liv Tyler. His snappy urban styling, impeccable detailing and flawless structure have made this one-time bad boy designer a name to drop. After graduating from Parsons School of Design, Jacobs partnered with Robert Duffy in 1986 to create a signature line, followed by a diffusion line, shoes, fragrance, home and accessories. Marc Jacobs has previously partnered with Perry Ellis and Louis Vuitton, where he rocked the fashion world by adding graffiti to the classic LV monogram".


You can view the collection online at net a porter and shopbop

Comments on "Falling for Marc"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (8:42 PM) : 

Aah...to be able to afford Marc Jacobs...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 PM) : 

DUUUH!!! Marc Jacobs Has The Cool Insites!
www.HAUTEMIMI.com

 

Anonymous orologi said ... (4:33 PM) : 

very fashionable

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 AM) : 

ugg boots
ugg uk
ugg shoes
ugg sale
cheap ugg

 

Anonymous monclerjackets said ... (9:39 AM) : 

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time. Welcome to vist my moncler jackets.

 

Anonymous Justin Bieber Shoes said ... (1:37 AM) : 

I really liked your article and I shared with my friends in my facebook account ..

 

Anonymous True Religion Outlet said ... (1:38 AM) : 

Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you!

 

Anonymous nike shox shoes outlet said ... (1:40 AM) : 

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time.This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time.

 

Anonymous Puma Outlet said ... (7:31 AM) : 

I must appreciate the concept you have chosen. It is really interesting. This is really great read for me. Hope to see more article. Thanks.
I like this article…. it’s very interesting post.

 

Blogger Mai said ... (7:16 PM) : 

الماسة

شركة مكافحة حشرات فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة الصراصير فى عجمان
خدمات عجمان

 

post a comment