A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Monday, September 04, 2006

All the denim you need

...can be found at denimology. Ever wondered exactly which wash, style and brand Kate Moss and Jessica Simpson are wearing? Well, denimology has all the denim knowledge you are ever gonna need. The site, up and running since February 2006, also includes over 40 links to the web sites of the best premium denim around. It's astounding just how clued up the editor, Andy, is about denim - many of the brands he features I hear about here first before anywhere else.

I don't talk much about denim on B Glam, probably because i've been searching for the perfect pair of jeans since I was about 14 and have yet to find a pair that I absolutely love! By now i've pretty much given up looking. Despite this, I still think a good pair of jeans is the single most important thing to have in your wardrobe.

If you love denim then this really is one site you have to bookmark. The denim forum is also worth checking out - if you've got a specific denim question here's the place to ask it. Don't forget to sign up for the weekly newsletter while you're there.

Comments on "All the denim you need"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (5:12 PM) : 

You just have to find out which stores carry jeans that fit you properley. I've never found any jeans that have fitted me properley apart from jeans in River Island and Asda, but jeans are jeans and all of them can be dressed up or down, it's quite hard to find an actually horrible pair of jeans. If you find a brand that fits, stick to it, and you can't go wrong.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 PM) : 

jeans dont have to be big label to be *the* pair for you. designer ones never seem to flatter me, and i found my perfect jeans at Republic (in the Trafford Centre) for only £20! i got them 3 years ago and still get told they look perfect on me :D and everyones shocked they aren't an expensive designer label.

 

Blogger What's Haute said ... (6:51 PM) : 

WHY DOES js ALWAYS LOOK FABULOUS IN JEANS?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 PM) : 

Denim DEFINENTLY Is The Most Important Thing To Have In Your Wardrobe! I'm A Denim Lover-Lover LOL!
www.HAUTEMIMI.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:44 AM) : 

ugg boots
ugg uk
ugg shoes
ugg sale
cheap ugg

 

Anonymous monclerjackets said ... (9:41 AM) : 

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time. Welcome to vist my moncler jackets.

 

Anonymous Big fan of herve leger said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Really interesting to read!
Share it with my friends already!

 

Anonymous nike shox shoes outlet said ... (2:05 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing the information.I like it very much.it is of vital importance for me.

 

Anonymous True Religion Jeans Outlet said ... (2:06 AM) : 

Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you!

 

Anonymous Justin Bieber Shoes said ... (2:06 AM) : 

Great,I like the side of the article, and very like your blog, to write well and hope to continue your efforts, we can see more of your articles.
IF YOU LIKE IT. you should apprehend to pay more.

 

Anonymous Puma Outlet said ... (7:32 AM) : 

I must appreciate the concept you have chosen. It is really interesting. This is really great read for me. Hope to see more article. Thanks.
I like this article…. it’s very interesting post.

 

post a comment