A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Angel wings, at last...

I have finally found some in the UK. This trend has been huge all year; the jewellery design of choice for Hollywood celebs including Nicole Richie. Easy to obtain in the US, not so easy in the UK. Whilst I was out eating at the dysart arms I noticed the waitress had this necklace on and it got me thinking about where she may have got it. I came across this one at urban outfitters UK for £12 - they also have the earrings for £10:

Comments on "Angel wings, at last..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 PM) : 

I want the necklace!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (3:37 PM) : 

I want the necklace too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 AM) : 

I almost purchsed those earrings. I was walking around with them in my hand, then right at the checkout i put them down - ooh I wish I kept them.

 

Anonymous monclerjackets said ... (9:40 AM) : 

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time. Welcome to vist my moncler jackets.

 

Anonymous Justin Bieber Shoes said ... (2:02 AM) : 

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time.This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time.

 

Anonymous True Religion Outlet Sale said ... (2:03 AM) : 

Your article very interesting, I have introduced a lot of friends look at this article, the content of the articles there will be a lot of attractive people to appreciate, I have to thank you for such an article.
I really like this website , and hope you will write more ,thanks a lot for your information.

 

Anonymous nike shox shoes outlet said ... (2:04 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing the information.I like it very much.it is of vital importance for me.

 

Anonymous Puma Outlet said ... (7:32 AM) : 

I must appreciate the concept you have chosen. It is really interesting. This is really great read for me. Hope to see more article. Thanks.
I like this article…. it’s very interesting post.

 

post a comment