A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yay or Nay Mischa Barton?

Mischa Barton (photographed here earlier this week) always looks good...but would you wear this dress? Yay or nay?

Comments on "Yay or Nay Mischa Barton?"

 

Blogger dewi said ... (9:49 PM) : 

No
and she usually is quite stylish.


colormechic.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sig said ... (1:26 AM) : 

Saw her on the morning Today show when she came down - she was in Melbourne first for the David Jones fashion parade and then Sydney - normally I think she is beautiful but she looked soooo skinny - like gaunt...her bones were sticking out. And they say TV adds weight on as well... Still very stylish but I wouldn't (or couldn't) wear this dress :P

 

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said ... (7:38 AM) : 

I agree, I wouldn't wear it but it looks cute on her. =)

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (9:43 AM) : 

I'd wear it! I love it! A definite yay!

 

Blogger BrownEyedGirl said ... (7:14 PM) : 

I really like the dress actually.. she looks beautiful in it (of course) and I would wear it, so I say yay.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

She looks beautiful in anything! She copuld wear a garbage bag dress and still look like a goddess!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (3:41 PM) : 

Very true Ana! She's a lucky girl!

 

post a comment