A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Nicky is back in BB!

My favourite, Nicky, is back in The Big Brother House - YAY!! This girl cracks me up. Did anyone watch the show last night? Are Nicky and Pete in love or what? Seems pretty genuine to me too. And this is a girl who used to go out to the clubs in London, like Pangea and China White, every week (looking out for footballers and C List celebs I expect). Pete is definitely not the type she has previously gone for. I hope they last!


Win a shopping spree with B Glam - only 30 entires so far!

Comments on "Nicky is back in BB!"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Oh God WHY!?!?

 

post a comment