A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Friday, August 11, 2006

Shoes of the week

I've been keeping my eye out for the perfect red shoes all week. You know what it's like when in your head you can envisage exactly what it is you need and then every shoe you come across just doesn't fit the bill somehow? I was about to give up...until I walked into a Peacocks store this morning and there they were. The perfect height (over 4"), the perfect shade of red AND the perfect price - £12! So comfy too. In my eyes this was a great find...I know i'll only wear them through autumn and winter while the trend for red accessories is so huge so why pay more?!


Comments on "Shoes of the week"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Hmm...last place I would've thought of for shoes in Peacocks. I find their a lot better for childrenswear, but apparently not! I just go into Peacocks for bras mostly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I love both heels on the picture. Too bad you can't get these in Norway!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (3:40 PM) : 

How is the shopping in Norway Agathe? Can you get most of the clothes you want or not?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:37 AM) : 

funny pics!!!funny post!!!I love these Nike shoes always....

 

post a comment