A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bargains to be had...

I've never been a great fan of sales as I am not one who enjoys rummaging. I like to have everything neatly laid out as I walk around the shop and can't handle the chaos of the stores that turn into jumble sales at sale time. That said, there are still some great bargains to be had. I just logged on to ASOS and snapped up 2 items for when I go away on hols in September. The sandals I thought were cute enough at that price just for wearing to the beach and I have a green vest top they will match with perfectly. The dress I think will give me another evening outfit:


Quick links: Dress £14, Shoes £4

Comments on "Bargains to be had..."

 

Blogger Grace said ... (8:35 AM) : 

I would buy so much from ASOS if they shipped bulk overseas. Alas, us Americans are sorely out of luck where it comes to buying shoes, coats or anything too "bulky" from their site. :-(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 PM) : 

Please contact me.

myfinewardrobe AT gmail.com

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (11:34 AM) : 

The shoes are nice, the dress is nice...I can never wear strapless dresses. I get paranoid their going to fall down all the time.

 

post a comment