A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Friday, August 04, 2006

Paris & Kristen shop at FC

Too bad both dresses sold right out online within no time after being spotted on Paris & Kristen. boom tunic and rainbow dress.


Comments on "Paris & Kristen shop at FC"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Really like the Paris dress!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 AM) : 

I was lucky. I bought the rainbow dress after seeing it on Paris. It's such a great dress! I wish I bought Kristin's boom dress but it was sold out.

 

post a comment