A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Monday, July 31, 2006

Kristin C in LaRok

I'm in love with this print halter top by LaRok. Kristin Cavallari, the teenager made famous by the MTV reality tv show Laguna Beach: The Real OC, wore the dress version recently. If I were to splash my cash i'd get the halter top and team it with skinny dark jeans and killer heels.


dress available at shopbop for $268
top available at pink mascara for $227

Comments on "Kristin C in LaRok"

 

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Kristin looks great in that dress. I bit too daring for me but I love it!

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (1:09 PM) : 

I wouldn't wear it, but it is nice. It looks a lot better with the tie than the white fabric, though.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (2:59 PM) : 

Very daring! I agree California Style...too revealing for me!

 

post a comment