A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Friday, July 28, 2006

Recent purchases

Can you tell I'm on a quest for comfort right now?! I got these 3 Juicy Couture pieces all on supersale in Club for $37 (£20) (Neiman Marcus), Scout Blue and Skaist Yellow for $28.80 (£16) each (Bloomingdales) using code JULY40 for 40% off their already low sale prices. Bearing in mind the standard price for Juicy Couture terry hoodies in Selfridges is no less than £80 ($150! No, girls in the US, that is not a typing error!) at full price, I think I got one hell of a bargain. I bet all you US girls really don't realise how good the deals and steals are that you get offered. I'm lucky I have a friend (you know who you are!) who receives goods to her house in America and then sends onto me. She's a star!

Dressing gown, hooded zip up and sweat pants (in grey with pale pink writing) all from Victoria's Secret PINK - the range that Ashlee Simpson is soon to be the face of.

Last but not least colour block tank $54 (£29) and polka dot tank $48 (£26) both by Arden B. After searching for the last few MONTHS for tops to wear in the evening I finally resorted to buying from the US. If anyone can suggest some places to shop for these kind of tops in the UK I would love you to use the comments box to let me know...or you could start a new thread in the message board.

Comments on "Recent purchases"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (11:45 AM) : 

I'd suggest Dorothy Perkins and Warehouse, and maybe New Look. Though I'm not sure about New Look, that had a lot in like that last season but I don't know about now...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 PM) : 

hey the july40 code on the juicy sweats don't work for me =( I got micheal by micheal kors shoes for $34 though! very slow shipping though . . .not til late september!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (11:07 PM) : 

If you phone up instead of ordering online they will honor the code for Juicy Couture as it didn't actually say anything on the site that Juicy is excluded. You just need to ask, and you will get! Great deal on the Kors! Yes it's a bit of a wait but worth it I think for the bargain.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Shelby - in response to your question...yes the font does get smaller further down a post - it is not intentional and I have been unable to correct it as yet!

 

post a comment