A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Is this photo for real?

I'm not sure when this photo is from. I just came across it this morning. Is it for real? Has Kate Bosworth ever been this scarily thin? She looks far worse than Nicole Richie ever did if you ask me! I even thought perhaps someone had photoshopped the photo to make her look this way...is this photo for real?

Comments on "Is this photo for real?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

wow. she looks scarily thin here. the girl needs help!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM) : 

That photo has been retouched. I remember seeing this the real one in my US or Star a few months back.

 

Blogger BrownEyedGirl said ... (5:14 PM) : 

That's not a real photo IMO because I've seen her wearing that exact outfit quite awhile ago (I believe it was actually this pic) and she looked normal.. not super skinny like in this pic.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (6:22 PM) : 

Just what I thought - probably photoshopped!

 

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said ... (5:55 AM) : 

Not sure about the pic, but yes, she is super skinny. My friend just was at a party with her and said she was way too thin.

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (9:18 AM) : 

Yeah, I did think she looked a bit too skinny in some recent photos of her. I don't think anyone photoshopped it, look at how much the bones on her chest stick out. Poor Kate :(

 

Blogger bglam said ... (6:06 PM) : 

She certainly lost a lot of weight...remember her in the film Blue Crush? What a body! She must have worked out a lot for that role!

 

Blogger shallomj said ... (6:51 PM) : 

definitely photoshopped!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 PM) : 

the pic has work done.

 

post a comment