A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What I bought today:

Aside from the Aldo shoes here's what I got (nothing exciting, I was only at the shops for 2 hours as the heat became unbearable...I didn't even make it to Selfridges which is very unlike me).

Cute black clutch with magnetic button closure (perfect size for me!) only £8 from dorothy perkins

From top to bottom: stripey vests £3 Primark, £5.99 HM, £3.99 HM.

More from dorothy perkins: Boob tube £5, linen pants £20.

Comments on "What I bought today:"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (9:41 AM) : 

I know, it's horrible. Normally I'd just have one bottle of water a day. In half an hour I've already gone through 3/4 of one bottle!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:28 PM) : 

Loving dorothy perkins at the moment, don't normally shop in there but have found loads of bits lateley really cheap!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Dorothy Perkins does have some great stuff you just have to pick it out from the absolutely awful stuff!

 

Blogger Shopaholic D said ... (2:12 AM) : 

very cute stuff! the tanks look so cute and comfy!

:) D

PS If you send me your shopping pictures, you could win free personalized stationery...I'm having a contest this month on my blog :)

 

post a comment