A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lovely Louboutin's PART TWO!

I hit Manchester first thing this morning before the crowds and before the sweltering heat kicked in. Whilst I was there I checked out these Christian Louboutin lookalikes at ALDO in the newly transformed Arndale Centre. Remember I made a post about these last week? I came back with the peep toe version in black leather...they even have the red undersole! Of course I would much prefer to own the real thing but these were just £59.99 so it means I can buy them guilt free.

I'm still not 100% sure - should I have got the slingback version like Lindsay? I would love to hear your views...yay or nay?! The store assistant showed me a copy of Grazia Magazine whilst I was there as these shoes are featured. She said everyone is going crazy for them and people are buying them in more than one colour!


Related to: 'Lovely Louboutin's posted Fri July 7th

Comments on "Lovely Louboutin's PART TWO!"

 

Blogger Frapp said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Yay! Their gorgeous! And I love wooden heels. Don't go for sligbacks if you're going to be wearing them a lot or if you have thick ankles, they REALLY cut into you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:24 PM) : 

I like these as they will carry you through winter more than the sling back version

 

Blogger bglam said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Good point - these will work through winter!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 AM) : 

I vote for the shoes you got and against the slingbacks.
KINGBOB

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 AM) : 

honestly I just plain dont like slingbacks and think the shoes you purchased are 100 times better

 

Blogger bglam said ... (6:06 PM) : 

Well, I wore these out and got hundreds of compliments!! Really comfy too and I love the height!

 

post a comment