A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Monday, June 26, 2006

What is Paris wearing!

Paris Hilton out in London at The Cuckoo Club. What is that half leather glove she is wearing? Am I missing something? Please leave a comment if you understand what this trend is all about?! Is it a trend? Or has Paris lost the plot?! Otherwise, I love the red dress.

Comments on "What is Paris wearing!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 PM) : 

i think its a Chanel thing? Karl Lagerfeld? Lindsay Lohan was seen wearing them lately and also wore them at the 2006 CFDA Fashion Awards when she was with Karl himself.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (9:46 PM) : 

Thanks Shirin! Strange look though - not one I wish to copy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 PM) : 

she's starting her own glove line......weird.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (10:36 PM) : 

I don't like it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM) : 

I know that Patricia Field (costume designer of Sex and the City and Devil wears Prada) sells them online at her store. Paris also wore in white them with that navy and white dress to the t-mobile sidekick 3 party. I personally am not a fan, but I guess she is trying to start a trend.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (11:10 AM) : 

I knew it would be an emerging trend but I too personally am not a fan!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 PM) : 

im not a fan and i just see this as a silly celeb trend that wont take off in the masses. i can just imagine many michael jackson comments if you wear one here in the real world!

 

Blogger bglam said ... (9:50 PM) : 

I know if I wore one in the real world I would get a hell of a lot of sniggers and whispers!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:37 PM) : 

The earliest I could get a job was when I was 15 years old, and nfl jerseys store I wanted a job as a teenager. While I wouldn't classify christian louboutin shoes my family as poor, we weren't exactly wealthy, either. I wanted a job so I NFL Jerseys could have my own source of income without having to bother my parents for Nike Free Run money. It was independence. By having my own job, I'd be able to Nike Roshe Run start saving money Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes for a car when I got my license at 16 and just have some spending cash to do with christian louboutin uk as I pleased. That's why, louboutin outlet no more than a week after my 15th Nike Air Max 90 birthday, I got a job at a drug store down the street cheap nfl jerseys from my house. wholesale nfl jerseys I worked 15-25 hours per week, taking shifts after school and on weekends. Well, it wasn't long after I started the job that something came

 

post a comment