A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Monday, June 19, 2006

Style Steal: Aniston

There is often debate in the press about Jennifer Aniston's style. Is it boring? Or is it chic and stylish? I say it's very very stylish. What I like about Jen is that she never ever looks like she tried too hard. Looking good is effortless to her. Yes, you could say she does slack off now and again when she pulls out yet another black dress or tank top. But then she'll wow us and wear something a little bit unexpected such as the cut out draped Versace dress (yes, ok, it is black) pictured on the far right, which looked better on Jen than it did on the runway model! So, if any criticism has to be given I would say that her look is kinda 'predictable'. But then on the flip side, it's an easy look for us mere mortals to try and copy without the risk of looking hideouos (than if we were trying to recreate Paris Hilton's style, for example! ha ha!)

So to try the look out for yourself:

  • Keep it simple - Jen sticks to basics whether for daywear or eveningwear
  • Choose classic items in clean lines. Steer clear of fuss or detail
  • Accessories are to be minimal
  • Stick to neutral colours - black (obviously!), grey and white with the occasional splash of blue, orange or red to give a pop of colour
  • Keep clothes fitted not baggy

Brands that Jen often wears are C & C California, James Perse, Calvin Klein & Theory. Check out celebrity style guide for more ideas. And, if you're on a budget, you can easily recreate this look from the high street.

Comments on "Style Steal: Aniston"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:43 PM) : 

The earliest I could get a job was when I was 15 years old, and nfl jerseys store I wanted a job as a teenager. While I wouldn't classify christian louboutin shoes my family as poor, we weren't exactly wealthy, either. I wanted a job so I NFL Jerseys could have my own source of income without having to bother my parents for Nike Free Run money. It was independence. By having my own job, I'd be able to Nike Roshe Run start saving money Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes for a car when I got my license at 16 and just have some spending cash to do with christian louboutin uk as I pleased. That's why, louboutin outlet no more than a week after my 15th Nike Air Max 90 birthday, I got a job at a drug store down the street cheap nfl jerseys from my house. wholesale nfl jerseys I worked 15-25 hours per week, taking shifts after school and on weekends. Well, it wasn't long after I started the job that something came

 

post a comment