A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm on a bag hunt!

I am absolutely on a mad hunt this week. Have you ever seen the perfect item on somebody and wanted it for yourself? Well, the story started when I saw the perfect bag in Topshop but in yellow! Now, I didn't want it in yellow as it wouldn't match much of my wardrobe. I had visions of it in white so it would match everything and be great for summer.

Then, a few days later I saw a girl with my perfect bag and her's was white! Now I know it exists I am deperate to find it! I hate it when I am forced to go on a fashion mission as it could all end in tears! I will be visiting every topshop in a 40 mile radius over the next 2 weeks.

Here it is in blue online at
topshop. I know it looks nothing special but in person it is.


Comments on "I'm on a bag hunt!"

 

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said ... (4:32 PM) : 

It is cute and it would look great in white. Good luck with your search.

 

Blogger bglam said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Thank you! You know what it's like when you find the perfect bag, in the perfect colour, in the perfect size and all that for a great price! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I find it!

 

post a comment