A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Google PageRank Checker Tool
Top Entertainment Blogs

Shopping  and Fashion blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Fashion Forum | Celebrity And Fashion Chat

Friday, June 16, 2006

Handbag of the week

Chloe Paddington in Dove with silver coloured hardware. I still go all gooey inside when I see this bag and I really love it in this colour. Available at netaporter. When The Paddington was first released I thought it was a 'here today, gone tomorrow' kinda bag but now I really think it will stand the test of time. What do you think...trendy or classic? For me, it's still a real head turner of a bag.

Comments on "Handbag of the week"

 

post a comment