A daily diary about fashion, shopping and celebrity gossip. This is somewhere to share my great finds or ugly finds, hot deals and recent purchases. Feel free to email with suggestions, requests and for link exchanges and advertising.

bglam@hotmail.com

Top Blogs

Monday, May 29, 2006

Schuh is on eBay!

Fashion footwear store Schuh who have stores all over the UK and where I often buy my shoes is now on eBay! They have hundreds of listings with all auctions starting at just 99p. This is a great way to find an out of season shoe or a real bargain! Be sure to check the retail price of the shoe before you go crazy with your bidding! Schuh eBay Auctions

Comments on "Schuh is on eBay!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:34 PM) : 

The earliest I could get a job was when I was 15 years old, and nfl jerseys store I wanted a job as a teenager. While I wouldn't classify christian louboutin shoes my family as poor, we weren't exactly wealthy, either. I wanted a job so I NFL Jerseys could have my own source of income without having to bother my parents for Nike Free Run money. It was independence. By having my own job, I'd be able to Nike Roshe Run start saving money Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes for a car when I got my license at 16 and just have some spending cash to do with christian louboutin uk as I pleased. That's why, louboutin outlet no more than a week after my 15th Nike Air Max 90 birthday, I got a job at a drug store down the street cheap nfl jerseys from my house. wholesale nfl jerseys I worked 15-25 hours per week, taking shifts after school and on weekends. Well, it wasn't long after I started the job that something came

 

post a comment